Rockydale Quarries Corporation offers portable crushing and screening services for site excavation and grading. With increasing transportation costs, more and more contractors are utilizing onsite material for their aggregate needs. Recycling excavated material into a usable construction aggregate saves the contractor a considerable amount of money and can be completed on any size job.
Specific information on our portable crusher:
- Capable of making multiple products during operation, including dense and open graded aggregates from -8" to -0.25"
- Screening capabilities to match federal and state specifications
- Output rating up to 500 tph (tons per hour)
- Fully mobile on tracks
- Remote controlled
The units have provided services for both private and public sector projects. A few of our portable crushing service projects include:
- Shelor Motor Mile Speedway - Fairlawn, VA
- James Hardie Manufacturing Facility - Pulaski, VA
- I-81 Truck Climbing Lane - Montgomery County, VA
- Joint Use Intelligence Analysis Facility - Charlottesville, VA
- Mathis Quarry - North Carolina
- Gander Mountain Project - Hollins, VA
- Hyland Ridge Subdivision Project - Charlottesville, VA
- Rockingham Regional Hospital Project - Harrisonburg, VA